Friday, July 28, 2006

Well done Rummy

You're extending the toors of 3,500 US troops in Iraq for 120 days (I'm sure they were just as excited as all get out to hear that little bit of good news). AND you've picked four brigades for a total of 25,000 troops to be deployed into Iraq later this year. And you'll be maintaining the force at about 130,000 troops/year.

The only thing is here Rummy, your generals were telling you that they needed more troops to make this work BACK IN 2003 - you remember, when you & Bushie boy were accomplishing missions right and left in your own minds while we had too few of our folks actually going out there to help piece together what we'd ripped apart.

So forgive me if I'm glad to hear that you've finally listened to your generals, but have to tell you in all seriousness Rummy, IT'S TO LATE YOU MORON!

And to the 172nd Stryker Brigade from Alaska, sorry guys, I hear you'd already started rotating out of Iraq when word came. I'm sending my thoughts & good wishes to you all that you get home safe in spite of Rumsfeld.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home







Free Web Counter
hit Counter