Wednesday, May 30, 2007

My Head Hurts

George W. Bush (you remember him, right?) has just used these phrases to chide those who oppose his immigration legislation.

"[They use] empty political rhetoric"

"If you want to kill the bill, if you don't want to do what's right for America, you can pick out one little aspect out of it You can use it to frighten people. Or you can show leadership and solve this problem once and for all."

Ok, so we've got Bush now accusing OTHER people of using empty political rhetoric (and he didn't mean Karl Rove).

And, he's accusing them of trying to frighten people instead of showing leadership.

I'm sorry, has anyone seen Alice? I think I've fallen through a rabbit hole.

3 Comments:

Blogger TomCat said...

Sounds like a case of the skunk complaining about the smell of a rose.

Stop by my place. Top article. Hope you're pleased. :-)

1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also saw where Chimpy was telling the press the other day that Americans agree with him.

This Elvis left the building years ago. His supporters must be so proud.

6:19 PM  
Blogger buckarooskidoo said...

I'm afraid we've seen this show before...in the words of the immortal ross perot, "it's sad, just sad."

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home







Free Web Counter
hit Counter