Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Bye Bye Scottie - Did I Call it, or What

Ok, so I wasn't the only one, but remember my April 1 post "Beaming Out Scottie?" where I mentioned the news that Scott McLellan would soon be out of a job. Well the day has come. The fun part is Bush's statement to the press, without a single hint as to the help Scottie had in being shown the door. Bush: "It's going to be hard to replace Scott, but nevertheless he made the decision and I accepted it."

The more interesting part of the announcement was this, that Rove is also leaving. No more Karl as Deputy Chief of Staff for Policy. But let's be honest, Karl was never deputy to anything or anybody. So as he leaves to spend his energies on trying to build up the Republicans for the mid-term elections in November, I'm sure Bush will take comfort in knowing that Karl will be just as big an ass and just as involved in decision making as he always has been.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you hear they're looking at hiring someone from Fox "News" to replace him? It's a natural fit, since Fox's talking heads already shill for shrub.

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home







Free Web Counter
hit Counter