Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Those Old Mysterious Mistakes at it Again!

Have you noticed that no one in the Bush administration has ever made a mistake? It's an amazing record for an administration that has screwed up so badly, and as often, as this one has. How do they do it?

By noting that instead of making mistakes, that mistakes were made. Yup. I didn't do it, but somehow those ol' pesky mistakes found their way into work I am responsible for.

The latest to hid behind the shield of "mistakes were made?" Attorney General Alberto Gonzales. In a statement today, the Att. General noted that:

"I acknowledge that mistakes were made here. I accept that responsibility . . . I'm responsible for what happens in the Department of Justice. I pledge to find out what went wrong, so it won't happen again."

Yes, you heard it here first boys and girls. Gonzales will NOT rest until he's found out . . . what he ordered done?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If it was good enough for Nixon ...

7:41 PM  
Blogger jodmeister said...

Yep, Gonzo's doing a heckuva job!

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home







Free Web Counter
hit Counter