Tuesday, June 12, 2007

What Color IS the Air on Rice's Planet?

Sometimes you just want to grab one of the Bushites by the shoulders, shake them and ask, "do you even KNOW what planet you're on?"

The latest to make me want to just bang my head repeatedly against my desk is Condi. Last Friday she asked an AP reporter to consider how much worse off we were BEFORE the Bush administration came to "help us."

"Six years ago . . . it wasn't a very nice world. Iraq was a mess, Iran was defying the world, North Korea was defying the world, Israel and the Palestinians had given up on peace. That was the world. A worse world? I think so."

Can anyone find anything in this quote that does not certify Ms. Rice for immediate looney bin residency?

3 Comments:

Blogger cognitorex said...

Condoleeza Rice on Iraq: "Horse shit does not stink."

May 24, 2006

CONDI to RUSSERT: FEWER TROOPS WAS BEST
.
Condi (paraphrased) said, "there were those who argued for a larger footprint which would have left nothing to be done by the Iraqis."

She is boldfaced arguing that fewer troops was a reasoned decision to allow the Iraqis autonomy to construct the new Iraq. I have never heard such a purposely deceitful philosophical argument in my entire life.

If you deconstruct this argument she argues that the looting, the twenty thousand dead or injured GIs, the 100,000 dead Iraqis and the establishment of a training ground for thousands of Jihadis is not only acceptable but preferable to having secured the peace with more troops.
She is a brilliant woman but she is ill served to argue that horse shit does not stink.
--craig johnson--
(obviously I concur with your well stated head banging frustration. Remember, there's a saying in Texas, "If God had wanted Texans to ski, he would have made bullshit white."

6:14 AM  
Blogger Carol Gee said...

lapopessa, I thank you for another magnificent head-spinning moment. I keep thinking I have heard everything. I really wonder if Ms. Rice believes what she says. What do you think?
You made my day. Thanks.

7:53 AM  
Blogger TomCat said...

Iraq is a worse mess, Iran is still defying the world, The US has not stopped defying the world, Israel and the Palestinians had given up on peace, and Bush is still in office. A better world? Time to flush, IMHO.

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home







Free Web Counter
hit Counter