Thursday, July 05, 2007

Domenici Steps Off the Bush Bus

It looks like somebody let Pete out of the basement for a bit, where he finally noticed that we're up to our %#@$ in @%#$ in Iraq. So the NM senator has decided to push for getting most of the troops back home by March. You know that saying, "better late, than never?"

That saying doesn't work for me. For those folks slowly stepping out of Bush bus and into the sunlight, think of this. How many people have died in Iraq in the time it took you to make up your mind about this war? And how many wouldn't have died if you'd stood up with the small but right group in the beginning?

Ok, you'll have to forgive me. I'm getting ready to head out for vacation, and I'm just not in a kind and forgiving mood. I promise I'll be much more understanding of slow learning curves when I get back, swathed in my vacation aura. A good week to all of you!

1 Comments:

Blogger TomCat said...

He's not trying to save troops. He's trying to save his political arse.

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home







Free Web Counter
hit Counter