Friday, August 17, 2007

Rummy who?

Ok, I'll admit. I snickered when I heard that publishers weren't jumping up and down to publish Rumsfeld's book. The NY Post (ok, ok, I know, but that's where the story comes from) notes that Rumsfeld had only "tepid interest from a handful of publishers" for his book. Apparently he was going to write about his years as Secy. of Defense (can't you just see some publisher thinking, "man how on earth does he expect us to sell THAT CRAP?). So now Rummy has gone back to the drawing board and is going to write about is life.

I'd like to go on record saying that I wouldn't put a dime in that man's pocket for a book about anything, but I am eager to see what he has to say about his political love affair with Saddam.

1 Comments:

Blogger TomCat said...

I'll lower your dime to wouldn't spend a penny.

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home







Free Web Counter
hit Counter