Sunday, August 19, 2007

Is It Our Breath?

If you're hoping to check in on ol' "make it stop! make it stop" while attending the olympics in China, don't bother. Apparently this site is, yes, banned in China. (A thanks to Tomcat over at Politics Plus for info on this). There's a wonderful site, the Great Firewall of China, that lets you test url addresses to see if they're banned or not in our great trading partner of the east.

And this site .... doesn't make the cut. Try out a site of your own and watch the fun.

I think the problem MUST be our breath. It can't be anything that Bucky or I have written on this blog! I mean, really, I'm sure that our government's good friends the Chinese government (Geo. W., you DO know they're still communists, right? - isn't it fun to sell out decades worth of life values like you have?) understand the benefit of open debate and dialog. Right? ...

1 Comments:

Blogger United We Lay said...

I'm banned, too. I wonder exactly what it was that I wrote. Maybe it was my recent post about poisonous goods, unsafe toys, etc...

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home







Free Web Counter
hit Counter