Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Now THAT'S a Mouthful

The Partisan Reflections on Pissant Provocteurs Award. Thanks to Kiko's House for tagging us with this fascinating little gem. It seems to have originated from the Divided We Stand, United We Fall blog site. The award is inspired by this definition: Pissant - Little person blog with big attitude.

Well Make it Stop! Make it Stop! does seem to fit that definition to a T. If there is one thing Bucky and I have flowing out of our ears, it's attitude.

And in keeping with the spirit of the award, we have tagged five other deserving sites, from steady supporters of Make it Stop! to a couple of hidden gems in the net world.

Politics Plus certainly has the attitude, but I almost hesitated to nominate this site, since it's bigger than we are LOL - but from posts that read as though the author was pulling his hair out in handfulls to the polls, Politics Plus has a lot to offer any reader.

Left Edge North waves its opinions at you from the beginning. The blog is subtitled, "Impeachment is not the constitutional crisis -- it is the cure for the constitutional crisis." From the cartoons and videos, the wild-eyed typography (ok, so its white on black design does remind us of ourselves) gives blogger "Mr. Natural" a chance to let his rage shine through.

If you're hungry, drop by Dandelion Salad for some food for thought. The Salad includes daily news mixed with a variety of media and commentary. Some days when I just can't open a paper and see the latest psychosis, I just wander over to the Salad for a helping of just one story to rant and rave about in my mind.

Hal from Richmond, Texas, runs the Half Empty blog - where if we expect the worse, we can be pleasantly surprised if it doesn't happen. And although I'm a half full kind of gal (yes, even under the tyranny of Darth Cheney & his toy poodle), I am a sucker for Hal's blog. After all, it's gotta be hard to fight for life, liberty and justice for all in the middle of Bush country! Keep up the good fight Hal, I'll be reading.

And anytime I think I've gotten shrill, I wonder over to Shrillblog where Brad and Mark give us a look at some of the full-throated outrage that is passing around on the net.

Thanks to all these bloggers for keeping us informed and sometimes entertained.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for nominating my blog. I'm truly honored.

cheers,
Lo
from
Dandelion Salad

11:35 PM  
Blogger Mr. Natural said...

Aw heck....kick a rock....

12:09 AM  
Blogger TomCat said...

Gee, LP. Thank you so very much! While PP is a little bigger than your blog, the difference is small indeed. Your Google page rank is 4, which means that yours rates higher than 40-49.99% of all other web pages. Mine is 5, so we're close. I'm certainly on the B list. I really appreciate this honor.

12:44 PM  
Blogger TomCat said...

Off topic... you have a surprise waiting at my place.

Hey! My word verification is 'dogbed'! How awful for a TomCat. ;-)

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home







Free Web Counter
hit Counter