Saturday, October 13, 2007

Dick and Donnie - Satanic Twins Separated at Birth?

When Donnie Rumsfeld resigned, it was a great day for the US and every living, breathing being on the earth. Fun and famed DC blogger Wonkette has a post on a Fox newsless "documentary" called Dick Cheney: No Retreat. One piece that comes out of the documentary is the difference of opinion between George and his puppet master, Darth Cheney. Cheney did not want to see his BFF Rumsfeld leave the Pentagon. Cheney reminisces that "I wouldn't be where I am today if it hadn't been for what Don Rumsfeld was willing to do." Without seeing the documentary (which I avoided, unwilling to risk the specter that would no doubt cause my eyes to bleed -- okay, the real reason is not even knowing where FOX newsless is on my tv, I never saw the promos.) it's hard to know just WHAT Donnie was "willing to do" for his buddy. I must admit that I really don't want to know.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Natural said...

Those two greasy motherfuckers go WAY back together in their quest to upset our gubmint.

2:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home







Free Web Counter
hit Counter