Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I Don't Underestimate it

But I am repulsed by it. GOP strategist Alex Castellanos is quoted as saying, "Don't underestimate the Palin voter. They're still out there, they're still intense, a lot of those voters."

As you can see from the video below, they are certainly intense, and they are out there. I do not underestimate them. But they do sicken me. These are disturbed individuals who harbor delusions of being "true Americans" and do not realize how sad and pathetic they look to Americans and the rest of the world.

3 Comments:

Blogger buckarooskidoo said...

I hear you...it sickens me, too, to have all those Al-Jazeera viewers worldwide behold the palin voters, the "morons for mccain." i wish we could disown them somehow.

it'll be great to shut them up on november 4, some apocalyptic post-election howling aside.

1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree with you

4:53 PM  
Blogger LET'S TALK said...

I have the feeling that Iran would be more prone to attack a Republican President who seems to spew hate for anyone not like both him and his VP.

They seem to spread hate instead of trying to win an election.

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home







Free Web Counter
hit Counter