Saturday, April 25, 2009

Apologies

From myself and Bucky for not posting more regularly since Obama's inauguration. It appears that for me, at least, I am a much better poster in angry opposition than in support or moderate opposition. Even the title of this blog reflect my view of the world mired in the days of Bush & Co. Since the inauguration I have disagreed with the administration, but in such small and dare I even say petty ways in comparison with the daily indignation that fuled my moral outrage during W's time.

And as outraged as I'd love to be at the psycho right as they play the role of party out of power, they're just so utterly bad at it that I find them comedic and pitiful. As Cheney and Rove roar, or Palin tries to lead her right right wing crew to something useful, I just find them . . . funny. Not at all dangerous, just funny.

And do you know how hard it is to muster moral outrage for blogging when the enemy is merely laughable and impotent?

1 Comments:

Blogger buckarooskidoo said...

that's right, how many posts do you want to give to those people on the other side who have slipped the surly bonds of earth and now live on Mars?!

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home







Free Web Counter
hit Counter