Wednesday, September 09, 2009

I Had No Idea We Had That Option!

Pastor Steven Anderson of Phoenix gave a sermon recently titled "Why I Hate Barack Obama," followed by asking his parishioners to join him in praying "that God strikes Barack Obama with brain cancer."

My personal disgust with the Bush administration led me to start up this blog some years ago. And in that time I made any number of pleas for Bush / Cheney / Rumsfeld and crew to do the right thing. I called for impeachment hearings and investigations.

But not once, not a single time have I on this blog or in my personal life wished death on any of them. But the idea of what that idiot pastor calls "spiritual warfare" is beyond comprehension or belief. The tenor of these repugnant creatures - bringing guns to town hall meetings, praying for a US president's death (and not even having the decency to call him Mr. President or President Obama, but then once you're praying for a man's death, I suppose all pretense to decency has pretty much flown out the window), the whole insane, "we're all Rush L playthings now" ideology just baffles me.

How on earth are these creatures formed? Where does this come from?

1 Comments:

Blogger buckarooskidoo said...

I completely and utterly agree with everything you said here. President Bush was STILL the president, i would've had NO problem with him addressing schoolchildren, and i didn't hate him personally. i can't begin to fathom these people and their obsessions.

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home







Free Web Counter
hit Counter