Friday, November 11, 2005

4 8 15 16 23 42

Lost-ites will recognize the numbers. I am completely addicted to this show. As much as I didn't care for Shannon in the first season (whinny twit), I actually ended up liking that character right before they decided to practice small arms fire on her. This week's episode was pretty good. If there's a good argument against handing out guns to just about anyone who wants one, I think it was Ana Lucia's character shooting Shannon out of fear (apparently mistaking a tall blond woman for one of the gritty and grimy "others" who don't have access to beauty products).

Sawyer is finally starting to grow on me (yeah, yeah, I enjoy his shirtless scenes as much as anyone else, but the character was a bit of a jerk). Perhaps being dumped at sea and having to dig a bullet out of your own shoulder is a character builder. There is so much character building on that island, and with all the rough and tumble outdoor life, it's a great reminder that I wouldn't have made it past the first night LOL.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shannon's dead. Sawyer's in a coma. Kate and Jack are nowhere to be found and we're going to have to spend this week watching tales of the tail people? This is taking suspense too far.

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home







Free Web Counter
hit Counter