Saturday, December 17, 2005

Does This Man Even Understand the Concept of Truth Anymore?

When asked by Jim Lehrer about signing a secret order in 2002 for the NSA to spy ON AMERICAN CITIZENS, Bush said,"After 9/11, I told the American people I would do everything in my power to protect the country, within the law, and that's exactly how I conduct my presidency."

Ok, well, for one thing, it is ILLEGAL for the NSA to spy on Americans. No domestic covert operations for these guys.

How does Bush slither out of admitting he's lying even now? By saying he couldn't discuss specifics about the order because "it would compromise our ability to protect the people."

Dear Mr. President - how about protecting me a little less? At this rate, he's going to protect us into a police state!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home







Free Web Counter
hit Counter