Monday, November 26, 2007

Sending Thoughts of Hope to Sean Taylor & Family


Stepping away from the political arena for a moment, I just want to send out some thoughts of hope and good vibes to Sean Taylor, a Washington Redskins safety who was shot early this morning in his Miami home. Taylor was out with an injured knee, so was at home for the past few weeks. I may not care much for the political aspects of living in DC (especially under Republican rule), but I have been a fan of the 'skins since I first arrived. Taylor has had a rough ride, some of his own making, but he's well respected by his teammates, and that goes a long way with me. I hope he pulls through.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A lot of people were rooting for Sean. I didn't need to be a Redskins fan to know how much the city loved this kid. I wish things had turned out differently.

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home







Free Web Counter
hit Counter