Friday, March 07, 2008

We Can All Breathe Easy Now



According to the latest news, the Japanese government will provide armed coast guard officers to protect its whaling ships from interference by anti-whaling protesters. So now, instead of having to lay off and allow those annoying whale populations to grow, the Japanese whalers will be able to continue their work without being bothered by protesters.

I know I speak for all of us when I say it's about time those poor whalers caught a break!

4 Comments:

Blogger LET'S TALK said...

I was stationed in Japan for one year and I see things have not changed.

11:29 AM  
Blogger Mr. Natural said...

I have been a member of Greenpeace for many years. Greenpeace may be cautious with the Japanese Coast Guard nearby, but I doubt if Sea Shepherd will be! Sea Shepherd's flag is a skull and crossbones. Their boat is flat black. I love those guys!
I have often thought that if I WERE to go back to sea, it would be with Sea Shepherd...but of course there is no job on such a boat for a stove-up 61 year old slacker.

happy to see "lets talk" stopping by your place too! He gets around.

9:22 PM  
Blogger JoshSN said...

There is a 1954 movie called Hell Below Zero.

It's not anti-whaling at all, but it is very explicit, showing the industry in all its gore with lots of real footage.

Considering whale populations now, it is worth a watch, if you have lazy days and some old movie channel.

2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
we have got great referral program. You can earn one dollar be
referring people to out site. we are providing free websites to the
users.
So please sign up and start eraning more money from us.

1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home







Free Web Counter
hit Counter