Saturday, January 12, 2008

A most quotable quote

I was just thumbing through one of the US news weeklies, where there was a listing of especially memorable quotes from the past year. Detractors of the Republican candidate from Sodom and Gomorrahville, er, sorry, New York, will savor this one from the second of the candidate's three wives...asked to explain the circumstances of her divorce, Donna Hanover said that religious conflict was the culprit. Pressed on the nature of this conflict, she delivered herself of the following: "My husband thought he was God, and I didn't."

Somehow, I am not surprised...

3 Comments:

Blogger billie said...

hahahahahahaha!!!! good for her!

10:39 AM  
Blogger Michele Boselli said...

hi Popessa, I'm linking the finest American liberal bloggers like you because in Europe we watch closely this important presidential election. Visit me and see if you want to reciprocate the link. ciao!

6:36 AM  
Blogger TomCat said...

What makes this particularly funny is that on Sunday, Giuliani came out in support of Supply-side Jesus.

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home







Free Web Counter
hit Counter